22 April 2008

TAGGED!

I was tagged by Notes from underground.

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about himself.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

What was I doing 10 years ago:
Teaching at the Baptist Theological Seminary of Zimbabwe in Gweru, Zimbabwe.

Five things on my To Do List today:
1. Survive the day at Arkansas Records Management.
2. Process in Photoshop some of the photos taken with my son at the Corvette show held here in Hot Springs, AR this weekend.
3. Try not to waste too much time watching democratic party election returns.
4. Try not to hold my breath until Zimbabwe presidential election results are announced.
5. Talk to my cockateil.

Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
  • Return to Africa.
  • Help fund theological education in southern Africa.
  • Start a retreat centre for silent retreats

Three of my bad habits:
1. Watching/listening to news programmes.
2. Procrastinating
3. Not exercising enough.

Five places I’ve lived:
1. Honolulu, Hawaii
2. Gweru, Zimbabwe
3. Pemba, Moçambique
4. Arusha, Tanzania
5. Hot Springs, AR

Five jobs I’ve had:
1. Chemistry Teacher
2. English as a Second Language Teacher
3. Cotton picker
4. Theology Teacher
5. Records Management Head of Operations

Five books I’ve recently read:
1. Jance, J. A. Exit Wounds
2.Obama, Barak. The Audacity of Hope
3.Peat, F. David. Superstrings and the Search for The Theory of Everything
4.Peck, M. Scott. Gifts for the Journey
5.Dinesen, Isak. Letters from Africa

The five I tagged:

No comments: